2015年12月20日星期日

So Cute the New Dresses I Bought for My Apple Products Are

Do you use Apple products? Do you attire your products? If so, and how often you change the clothes for your Apple products?

I am an Apple fans, and my family are all the fans as well as. I especially love to change clothes for my Apple products. And I am accustomed to do it. About this habit of me, my mother said that, “It just like the menstruation, comes once a month.” 

Now, let’s return to the subject, the two dresses I bought for my iPod Touch and my iPhone. Though I have got many covers for my iPod Touch before, I have to say it is the most lovely one among all of my own cover cases that the iPod Touch covers for girls I bought this time. The perfect mold and the red background with a lovely girl attracted me. And the girl looks like me. Of course, the cover case is convenient to access and remove. It’s shockproof and anti-slip, and it could prevent scratches, bumps, grease, abrasion and collisions etc. So, really a practical and cute product it is, right?

Another thing I purchased is also a cover case, but it’s for my iPhone. The cover case with bad Chinese words is very interesting. These Chinese words mean that I am not a bad person. And I wanna tell you guys that I am not a bad man, but a kind girly girl. In addition to being interesting, this cover case can protect my mobile phone perfectly from dust, shock, scratches and other daily damage.

Are you Apple fans? Would you like lovely things? In my opinion, these two goods would catch your eyes once you see them. And you would not be disappointed if you get them, like I do.

没有评论:

发表评论