2015年12月30日星期三

For A Better Car Traveling, You Need Them

Have you ever had the experience of using iPad in the car? Do you think it is not easy to do so? Of course, I mean not when you are driving. I have done this and feel terrible after a long-time lowing my head for looking at the iPad screen. But I had to do it again because I would get bored if I don't do anything when taking the car. So, I had searched the Internet and asked for help. Finally, I found a good way to solve this problem. These two items as follows is helpful. 
Firstly, an iPad car seat mount bracket holder can free my neck from pains. The unique adjustable holder provides a safe and stable place for my iPad. The 360-degree rotation and tilt feature allows the iPad screen to be angled vertically or horizontally for perfect viewing. And I can watch movies, photos, videos on my iPad without any pains when traveling in the car. It's easy to install and remove by adjusting the horizontal axis locker. Originally, this product was designed for children. Adults could secure clip mounts on the car back seat to keep their kids entertained while traveling by car. But I think it's also very practical for adults who are sitting in the back seat of a car, especially in a long distance car traveling. 
Secondly, an iPad extension cord is very helpful as well as. It makes the headphones line long enough for my random sitting. Not only in the car traveling, I can also use it in other places as long as I need. Moreover, it's also apply to iPhone. Really a great product it is.

I will not worry about a boring car traveling any more. These two things would help me and give me a wonderful experience I believe.

没有评论:

发表评论