2015年12月21日星期一

Good Christmas Presents Sharing with You

Are you still fretting about a suitable gift for Christmas? Don’t be worry. Every year before, just like you, and I also had been in trouble with what to buy for my family and friends as the Christmas presents. But this year, I have got it all done in the past several days. 

Primarily, I’ll show you a wonderful present which is very cute and particularly fit for Christmas Day. It's an iPhone Christmas theme cover case. It is specifically designed for Christmas. The pattern looks like a Christmas tree embellished by all kinds of gifts. The whole cover case is made of quality hard plastic, and it’s very light, would not plus a lot of weight to your mobile phone. It seems like the same with before. But weight does not affect its function. The slim fit snap-on cover case allows easy access to all buttons, controls and sensors. And it will protect our phone from scratches, dust and other contaminants. I bought one for my younger sister as the Christmas gift this year, because she loves all the lovely things.

Then, an another like-able cover case will be showed to you guys. It is covered by many cute cartoon skulls on the back. You may feel a little odd about it at the first glance, but you would like it increasingly after the second or even more. I purchased one for my best friend, Lisa. She is always interested in the funny things.This product can also protect your mobile phone commendably, because it covers the whole back and any corners of the phone except the screen.

You can choose any of the two cover cases I showed you, and present it as a gift to your mother, sister, or any female relatives and friends. And I think that no female could reject such an endearing thing.

没有评论:

发表评论