2017年5月4日星期四

These Gadgets Make Your Phone More Useful

Double USB Plug
No one can deny the fact that a double usb plug is so necessary in the daily life. An USB cable is the connection between the portable devices and computer or charger. Only when you link the computer with it can you transmit data. For example, if you wanna transmit the photos in your phone to the computer, you need this USB cable to make it work.

SD Card
As for me, even though my phone is equipped with 3GBRAM and 32GB of built-in storage, I still get into the dread of full capacity anxiety. At this time, maybe a SD card can get you rid of this anxiety. Kingmax 8GB is such a good choice. Since I own this useful gadget, I can download much more movies and musics.

Phone Silicon Cases
It’s unavoidable for a phone to drop down the earth by accident. As we know, it ‘s really expensive to change a new screen. Last week, it’s so unfortunate for me to break up my delicate phone screen. So for the sake of reducing the economic loss, we had better to buy a phone silicon cases as a phone protector, which is really an useful phone accessories.

As far as I am concerned, with these gadgets, I can enjoy the phone time better.

没有评论:

发表评论