2017年5月4日星期四

Ball Speaker With Atmosphere Lighting

I am a huge fan of music so that I think highly of the tone quality of various of speaker. In my view, listening to the music after a whole-day work is the most happiest things in a day. But as we all know, it’s harmful to wear headphone for a long-time listen. So owning a first-rate speaker is most necessary.

It’s so surprised for me to come across a ball speaker with atmosphere lighting on Banggood.com. When I try to turn the speaker on, the light shine and it just seems like I am in a disco, full of a sense of entertainment. The ball change the color automatically. It looks so beautiful especially in dark. Speaking of the configuration of this ball speaker, I have to say it’s such a high-fidelity stereo making me addicted to my music world. There is no need to worry about the consumption of battery. It can last for a long time because of the high-grade bulit-in battery. Besides, you can control it freely more than 10 meters.


I have holden many parties with it for fun. My friends are all fond of this little but useful speaker. As long as I connect to my phone’s bluetooth that I can control it. What a convenient gadget. I must say it is this ball speaker that makes my life so wonderful.

没有评论:

发表评论