2016年3月3日星期四

Review of iPad 2 Keyboard Mouse

I decided to share another interesting contraption purchased in Kiev, if you believe the inscription on the packaging it is called "iPad 2 keyboard and mouse". Bought this device is based on the fact that when you sit in a cafe then what would not be a cover to print on iPads but comfortable, well at least me uncomfortable, I sometimes have to print fairly long texts and to be honest, they do not try this to make it on your favorite iPads ever scored at it and tried to print at home or already at work.

Package iPad 2 wireless mouse keyboard itself is minimal and user manual in English. In fact, what was happening and so it is clear the cable is only for charging the built-in Batteries and the very connection is what any device. If you believe that I wrote the manufacturer of the battery charge should last for 55 hours of continuous work, in fact I have not timed but I first charge enough for a couple of weeks (of course I'm not from morning till evening).

Well, it is appropriately shipping option, keyboard protects the most vulnerable spot in the tablet. The iPad 2 is dense in its own place and not trying to fall. In fact, all performed at the highest level of aluminum is very pleasant to the touch and have no place to backlash or scratches. My verdict device for those who type long texts for differently it is not convenient. The only thing I did not like is the fact that at the bottom of the feet, too, aluminum and rubber are not, so if you put it on the glass will slide. BTY, you can find all the iPad 2 accessories at banggood.com easily.


没有评论:

发表评论