2016年2月2日星期二

Review of Xiaomi Screen Touch Gloves

Let the winter is not happy really winter, snowy weather, but sooner or later the snow still falls. And for the cold, many things need to be prepared! Therefore, I decided to buy myself a glove with Tachem to Mobil, which can be used on the street and warm a lot. Since I am a fan of the company Xiaomi, then learned that there are gloves for their production (other options are not even considered). Details of the Xiaomi Screen Touch Gloves are as follows.

As with my last review, I have chosen to buy at banggood.com. Do not think that advertising.)  Although some degree review "paid up" as is fond of saying. This time, I still bought here because it’s really a nice seller.

Packaging: cardboard box with the logo of your favorite MI, inside it lays neatly packaged gloves. As always, the packaging on the one hand simple and on the other it looks very worthy! By the way, these gloves come in three colors: gray and blue (on the man's hand) and white (on a female). The size is that one universal for men and another for women, respectively. The male and Xiaomi Female Screen Touch Gloves are not at the same link. As ordered, then I received. MI logo is present only on the right-hand glove, on the left, it is not. The glove material is really similar to the wool on the outside, but generally pleasing to the touch. The right glove present stripe thumb, index and middle finger are marked on their touch responds Tach skin smartphone, tablet or anything else. On the reverse side, there is something like a fleece, a little stick thread. 

In my opinion, this pair of gloves like the Xiaomi Yeelight Bulb and the Xiaomi USB Mini Fan I got before are sufficient quality, not dishonored. Current weather certainly is the winter, I am sure that I will be wearing gloves with pleasure. Using a smartphone they liked the size reached well so that all the fingers feel like you need to. I hope this review will be useful for many and I wrote it not in vain.

没有评论:

发表评论