2016年2月17日星期三

Practical Wireless Remote for Your Apple Devices

Firstly, I want to say something about the mouse gamepad. Unlike the iPad 2 mouse I bought before. This product is a portable Bluetooth remote control device can be hung on a key chain, can be used as a camera shutter of mobile phone and tablet pc, TV box remote controller, PC remote controller, wireless Bluetooth game controller, wireless mouse, music control, e-book flip, VR helmet games, support IOS system, Android system, PC system etc. You can play games, take photos, listen to music, VR resources, storm mirror, everything you can do, playing games, taking pictures, listening to music, VR resources, 3D games, e-books flip, omnipotent, universal Bluetooth remote control handle.

This personalized 2 in 1 Bluetooth V3.0 remote control self-timer and gamepad not only can help me record wonderful moments, but also is a good company for playing game. With it I never need to ask some stranger to take photos. What's more, I can play game follow my way.

Secondly, the iPad keyboard holder is easy to pair and convenient to operate for iPad for typing, chatting, editing, etc. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery for about 40 hours using, it also has exquisite fashionable design and good using effect.

Finally, it’s a Measy RC11 air mouse. I was filled with high expectations for this remote and I was right to be, it is simply the best remote in the market, to an android box or a pc it works great, it has an amazing build quality, the size is very good, the price is incredible, everything was great with the delivery, i only have good things to say, in fact I'm buying another one, I highly recommend this remote and this store!


没有评论:

发表评论