2016年5月29日星期日

Several Apple Accessories, of which I Have Seen the Value

Become a real fan of Apple products - it is so nice. At the past several years, I bought Apple iPod, MacBook, iPod shuffle, iPad Mini and iPhone 6s. From these purchase, I am still delighted. These really give me wonderful experiences. Of course, the price may seem a little expensive at first sight for me, but for the impeccable quality, they are absolutely no pity for the money. And it is absolutely adequate. The distinguishing feature of Apple products is its excellent graphics, it is always on top. Today, I want to say something about some accessories I bought for Apple devices, and of which I have seen the value.
Powered by rechargeable built-in lithium battery, this wireless 3.5mm car music Audio FM transmitter does not need to use the devices’ power. With Touch key design and high fidelity stereo, it helps to transmit your favorite tunes from your device to your car / other stereo. This FM transmitter is compatible with iPod / iPad / iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5, MP3 / 4 players, and other mobile phones with a 3.5mm audio jack.
Cover Logo Frosted Surface Matte Hard Cover Laptop Protective Case for MacBook Pro Retina
Well… I think it may be the best Mac case I have ever seen. It protects my laptop from scraping and scratching perfectly. And it’s simple for installation, easy to put on and take off. Just snap on and no tools required. With matte frosted surface and comfortable hand feeling, it’s anti-fingerprint.
USB Data cable and Charger for Apple iPod Shuffle 1 2
No much more to describe, but it still has been working well from three years ago.
Silicon Dustproof Keyboard Skin Cover for MacBook Pro Retina

There are many colors for choosing, you can choose any color you like, red, pink, blue, green, purple, black, and orange. There are preprint keyboard buttons on the cover. It makes less noise while typing, which will not disturb your work. What’s more, it provides the full protection for your MacBook keyboard from dust and wear.

没有评论:

发表评论